About ALHABRA – Country Manager
We are one of the biggest waste oil recycling companies in Africa providing waste oil collection services to more than 10,000 clients. Our aim is to protect the environment and create income source from this waste stream while diverting waste from reaching oceans and landfills.
The country manager will be responsible for establishing our company branch in Côte d’Ivoire. He will be in charge of setting up the office, hiring staff, finding customers and handling the overall management of the company. He is expected to supervise 20 waste collection teams and 2000+ clients
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Country Manager (CM) will perform the following job responsibilities:
" Attention !!! NE DONNEZ AUCUNE SOMME D'ARGENT pour obtenir un emploi sur Projobivoire, Méfiez-vous "
- To plan, direct, control the collection of waste oil from all over Côte d’Ivoire
- To prepare a daily collection plan/schedule for all waste oil collection teams that includes routes, targets and forecast time frame to accomplish the daily tasks
- To prepare proposals and draft contracts to new customers and maintain filling system for customer follow ups and contract renewals.
- Coordinate with finance to ensure contractual payments are made according to contracts.
- Promote company services to new customers and deliver technical presentations
- Create import/export documentation in coordination with logistics companies
- Respond to daily emails in fast and efficient manner and Act upon customers’ requests.
- Regular attendance at marketing events/conferences to build a network of relationships to assist in the growth of the business. The candidate should be able to demonstrate his ability to grow a large database of contacts of professional networks and be comfortable with networking and public speaking at large events.
- Manage the warehouse, oil storage, operations, and safety.
- Procurement of waste oil drums in various sizes and insure delivery to customers in best forms
- Develop data collection program for all customers
- learn technical background in sustainability, environment, and waste management applications.
- Ability to be flexible with travel throughout Côte d’Ivoire and working hours as required.
- Meet regularly with local authorities, Government departments relevant to sustainability, environmental and waste management.
- Ensuring the company internal quality control, quality assurance, submittal protocols and document flow procedures are followed and are successfully implemented.
- Oversee daily core operations of the company units (Accountants, marketers, drivers, helpers, storekeepers) and lead Employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Writing and submitting periodic reports to the head office in all matters of importance involving the Company
- Build a highly efficient team of professionals for the achievement of company’s business target as well as performing periodic evaluations of staff performance.
- Participate in the selection of new staff. Including: interviewing, skill assessment, general information on working and living conditions, and security briefings.
- Conduct a monthly review of all staff. Include overall performance and achievement, identifying areas for individual or group training.
- Maintain a system for regular staff evaluation, and standard procedures for new position posting, interviewing, and applicant selection.
- Management of company vehicles, maintenance and liaising with mechanics regarding repairs, servicing, and replacement of spare parts.
- Ensure regular maintenance is implemented for vehicles and equipment.
- Financial and administrative oversight of the field office, including approving cash expenditures, maintain operations with the operating budget, approving payroll, travel expenses, office matters.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the head office directly related or relevant to the job
- Minimum four years senior management experience.
- Ability to work up to 12 hours per day.
- Driving license & Car is a plus.
- Fluent command of French and English
- Knowledge of local languages are an Asset.
- Computer proficiency
- Working hours are typically 10am to 8pm. Facilities are open six days a week.
- Receiving client calls is between 8:00am-9:00pm.
- Traveling between cities may require longer working hours or weekends
- Time should be flexible when meeting with government authorities and key customers
- Overtime and flexi-time arrangements is included in the salary.
What to expect
- The work involves confidential internal company information therefore You will be required to sign non-disclosure & non-compete agreement.
- The work involves using the company cash therefore you will be required to sign personal guarantee cheque.
- The work involves working from office and visiting contractors and facilities therefore transportation is paid by the company.
- Absence from home at night and overseas work are uncommon, although there may occasionally be a need to attend meetings or contribute to a project abroad in diffident cities
- The dress code is smart for the office and practical for work on site.
Salary: To be discussed.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email: