At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people.
Every single Caterpillar employee moves our company forward. Piece by piece, part by part, person by person. Together we create sustainable, world-changing solutions that impact lives around the globe. Join our winning team and help build a better world.
Are you an inspired graduate looking for a challenging career start? If you answered yes… then consider Cat. Caterpillar is a place that provides you with a challenging and inclusive environment to help make a difference globally.
We offer a Graduate Program for a period of 13 months from 1 July 2022 to 31 July 2023.
What Does This Program Look Like?
We believe that you become the best when you have the best start. That is what we will provide!
" Attention !!! NE DONNEZ AUCUNE SOMME D'ARGENT pour obtenir un emploi sur Projobivoire, Méfiez-vous "
- A comprehensive introduction to Caterpillar, Inc. will set you up for success working with our team, customers, and products
- Intentional experiences designed around some of our greatest customer challenges
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills within a successful & dynamic environment
- Collaborate with a cohort of diverse minded program members that will challenge and support you
- Increase business acumen skills that enable you to successfully prepare your future career
- Development Program start date is 1st July 2022
- Application deadline 10 April 2022
- Online assessment to complete following your application
- Initial interview Screen (phone/video) with Talent Acquisition
- Panel Interviews (video) week commencing 16 May 2022
- Offer week commencing 24 May 2022
What Must I Have?
- Available to begin employment on 1st July 2022
- Recent Graduates or early stage in career: 0-2 years maximum of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Customer facing experience in an international environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- A self-starter, who can work independently and demonstrate high level of motivation and drive
- Common sense – boots in the dirt, let’s do the work mentality
- You have a desire to expand your skills in Excel (pivot tables, Macros, VBA), PowerPoint, Data Analysis, Project Management, SharePoint
- You are curious and inquisitive
- Fluent in English – additional languages (French) are a plus
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via our career site under the Careers section:
Speculative applications will not be accepted.
Please apply using an English version of your CV. We look forward to meeting you!
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Total d'offre(s) 1 Offres
- Secteur d'activité Aéroportuaire